Get a Financing Quote in minutes!
We Offer You
- One-page application up to $250K
- Fast credit decisions
- Flexible payment plans
- On-line access to all your contract information after your payments begin
- Superior customer service throughout the life of your contract
We Promise You
- Our sales people know your industry and will work with you to create a financing structure that matches your specific needs.
- Our customer support team will walk with you through the entire process, making sure you have all the information you need and are completely satisfied with us.
About Providence Capital
Providence Capital Funding, Inc., understands that in today’s economy, you need equipment to help your business be successful. With fast and effective equipment leasing and commercial financing, you get the financial solutions you need to reach your business goals.
Our equipment leasing professionals create custom-designed financing based on your unique situation. Your needs will be met with fast approval and flexible rates. Our satisfied clients turn to us because we put the focus on you, your business, and your customers. Whether it’s equipment leasing or working capital, we’ll provide the right “make sense approach” for your business. Together we will review finance and lease options, and design the right program suited for your budget.
Section 179 Benefits
As business owners, it’s important to stay ahead of the curve with the right equipment. While you don’t have to own the latest and greatest, your equipment has to get the job done. Not having the right equipment can make or break you. Luckily, Section 179 was created to encourage business owners to get the equipment they need and encourage growth by offering tax incentives
What is Section 179?
Section 179 is a section of IRS tax code allows you to deduct the full purchase price of the equipment from your gross income. Section 179 was included in the Stimulus Bill to help give tax relief to business owners. If used correctly, it can effectively change the your tax liability ( It can help turn around a year in the black. ) You don’t want to let these types of opportunities go to waste. Section 179 isn’t guaranteed, every year the stimulus bill has to get reapproved in order for the tax code to apply.