Begin your career with us!
Providence Capital Funding, Inc. is actively searching for self-motivated individuals to join our team as an Account Executive. Here at Providence Capital, we will provide you with the training and resources needed to achieve financial and professional success. We are looking for individuals ready to begin a career within a growing financial company that offers an array of funding capabilities yet a non-corporate feel where everyone is working on the same team. We offer competitive compensation packages and Providence Capital is here to help you achieve one common goal–financial success.
What We Can Offer:
- Young Coworking Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Recognition and Awards
- Excellent Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Company Outings and Trips
- Annual Company Incentive Trips
- Work Hard, Play Hard Environment
Providence Capital Funding is located in Brea, CA, which is right on the border to Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and Orange County. It’s close proximity to the 57 freeway makes commuting convenient. We are an Equipment Finance company that’s been in business since 2004. Additionally, we are proudly A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Come see why we are one of Orange County’s best places to work!
We currently have the following employment opportunities available:
Providence Capital Funding is actively searching for highly motivated, outgoing, and well-spoken individuals to join our team! We provide the training and resources needed to assist you in achieving professional and financial success. Working together, our team is here to achieve that common goal while enjoying a non-corporate feel.
Why Providence Capital Funding?
- No leasing experience required
- Get paid to learn with our extensive 6 months training for B2B equipment financing
- Competitive commission and bonus structure
- No door-to-door sales
- Fun and professional environment
- Great support system
Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify financing opportunities through an existing database as well as creating new ones
- Provide financial solutions for commercial equipment financing
- Maintain current relationships and create new potential clients through daily outbound calls
- Analyze credit and business risk on all transactions
- Utilize in-house training to meet given sales goals
- Degree in Finance preferred, but not required
- Business Finance experience with documentation
- Highly motivated and outgoing individuals
- Great verbal communication skills
- Inside sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Result and goal-oriented
- Intermediate computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Full medical, vision, dental, and life insurance following 30 days of employment. A 401K package is available if you choose to participate.
About Providence Capital
Since 2004, Providence Capital Funding has funded approximately $500 million in equipment loans and has maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Providence Capital Funding, Inc. is an independent equipment leasing company providing creative financing solutions to meet the demanding needs of today’s growing companies. We recognize the variety of financing options available in today’s marketplace and are confident that our programs, pricing, and experience collectively represent a superior financing alternative. We work closely with related banks and various funding partners enabling us to offer the best financing options to help your business grow. We strive to offer our customer the best possible rates, the most flexible terms, and ongoing personalized service.
Our management team has over 75 years of experience in working with growing companies providing cost-effective leasing solutions to businesses nationwide. Currently, 80% of US businesses lease at least one piece of equipment, with 95% of those saying they would lease again. This is the value equipment financing provides.